Big "I" Flood and Selectives’ relationship helps deliver members an unparalleled flood program. We offer agents several layers of support to meet all flood insurance needs. Get to know the Big "I" and Selective staff and get your flood questions answered. With personalized support, competitive commissions, and an easy-to-use quoting platform, it is an easy decision to start writing your flood business through the Big "I" Flood-Selective partnership today.
A Trustworthy Carrier Partner
Selective provides a quality of service that makes the flood policy quoting and issuance process easier and less frustrating. The Selective/Big "I" Flood program puts an emphasis on not only customer service, but also education through Selective Territory Managers and guidance and support from a dedicated underwriter.
A Unique Approach
- Receive at least 19% commission on new business and on renewals.
- Online tools such as free rating, online processing, and flood-zone determinations
- In-House Agency assigned underwriting teams for quick response time
- Local and experienced Territory Manager to assist with Flood Training and CE or non-CE courses.
- Carrier appointed claim adjusters and in-house claim examiners used following a flooding event.
- No volume requirements
- Assistance for book rollovers of all sizes
- Excess flood through a Lloyd’s coverholder may be available over any primary flood coverage
- Private flood through a Lloyd’s coverholder may be available
- Expertise on both Personal and Commercial Flood in all 50 states
- Notifications of important NFIP program changes
- Free, guaranteed Zone Determinations
- Access to free customizable marketing materials and campaigns
- Participating support to Big “I” advocacy efforts on Capitol Hill
Agent Quoting- Selective makes writing flood easy & profitable by offering several ways to obtain a quote:
SelectiveFlood.com - Use Selective's state-of-the-art internet-based flood system for an immediate price indication, application, and related supporting documents
Big “I” Markets.com - Request a quote through the Big "I" Markets system for a quote within 24-48 hours from a Selective underwriter.
Big "I" Member Agents: How to Participate
Becoming appointed to write flood business is easy. Simply contact Selective at email@example.com or (866) 229-2875 or your Selective Flood Territory Manager Julie McLaren Julie.McLaren@selective.com (916) 214-7012 and identify yourself as an IIABCal member.
If you are interested in "rolling over" your current book of flood business, Contact Your Local Selective Flood Territory Manager