Big "I" Flood and Selectives’ relationship helps deliver members an unparalleled flood program. We offer agents several layers of support to meet any and all flood insurance needs. Get to know the Big "I" and Selective staff and get your flood questions answered. With personalized support, competitive commissions, and an easy-to-use quoting platform, it is an easy decision to start writing your flood business through the Big "I" Flood-Selective partnership today.
A Unique Approach
Selective works closely with our agency partners through a fully empowered and dynamic field model that is ready and able to meet their needs, always with the customer at the head of the table.
- Regionally based Flood Territory Managers
- Agency-assigned underwriting teams
- In-house claim examiners and NFIP independent adjusters
- Dedicated customer service department
Selective provides a quality of service that makes the flood policy quoting and issuance process easier and less frustrating. The Selective/Big "I" Flood program puts an emphasis on not only customer service, but also education through Selective Territory Managers and guidance and support from a dedicated underwriter.
- Receive at least 19% commission on new business and on renewals.
- Online tools such as free rating, online processing and flood-zone determinations
- No volume requirements
- No access fees to participate
- Assistance for book rollovers of all sizes
- Private and excess flood coverage through a Lloyd's coverholder may be available. Subject to underwriting.
- Localized and experienced Territory Manager to assist with Flood Training and CE or non-CE courses
- Expertise on both Personal and Commercial Flood
- Carrier appointed claim adjusters and in-house claim examiners used following a flooding event
- Notifications of important NFIP program changes
- Free, guaranteed Zone Determinations
- Access to free customizable marketing materials and campaigns
- Participating support to Big “I” advocacy efforts on Capitol Hill
Selective makes writing flood easy & profitable by offering several ways to obtain a quote:
- SelectiveFlood.com - Use Selective's state-of-the-art internet-based flood system for an immediate price indication, application, and related supporting documents
- Big “I” Markets.com - Request a quote through the Big "I" Markets system for a quote within 24-48 hours from a Selective underwriter
Selective Contact Information:
To become a Selective Flood agent, contact the Selective Sales Center at email@example.com or (877) 348-0552, option 5 and identify yourself as an IIABCal member.
Already a Selective flood agent? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for account specific inquiries.
Contact Big "I" Flood for more details
Big "I" Flood Program: email@example.com
Ginny Pierson, Director, Big "I" Marketing and Flood, 800.221.7917, ext. 5417
What Is Risk Rating 2.0?
Risk Rating 2.0 Overview (15 min)
How We Can Help You (Julie McLaren-TM)
Selective Market of Choice
Flood After Fire