UPDATE: A 10% credit on your Swiss Re Corporate Solutions E&O premium may be earned by attending an approved loss control seminar prior to your policy anniversary. The following additional credits are available, up to a maximum total risk management credit of 20 percent:
- 50% or more of staff attendance = 5% credit available
- Agency use of a coverage checklist = 5% credit available
- Voluntary website review with findings implemented = 5% credit available
Attending a seminar won’t just earn you an E&O premium credit, it can increase your agency’s efficiency and reduce your risk of time-consuming claims. For more information, click here.
For more than 50 years, insurance agents and brokers across America have trusted Swiss Re Corporate Solutions to protect their business, reputation and assets. Swiss Re Corporate Solutions is proud to be endorsed by the IIABA, IIABCal and all Big “I” state associations nationwide.
Based on our experience and strong commitment to the Agency E&O market, the IIABA-Swiss Re Corporate Solutions Agency E&O program is considered a benchmark in the industry. Features include:
- Agency E&O Application for Quote
- Continuously provided Agents’ E&O coverage since 1960s
- A Swiss Re Corporate Solutions admitted carrier with solid financial strength “A+” by A.M. Best
- State & National Association endorsed program for over 25 years
- Dedicated underwriting team totaling over 300 years of Agents’ E&O experience
- Claims Service – prompt and thorough claims staff, primarily licensed attorneys who are a resource to assist with any claim or potential incident
- Local defense counsel experienced in Agents’ E&O claims in your state
- Program offered countrywide with no prior market withdraws
- Premium credit of 10% for E&O Loss Control/Risk Management class completion
- Premium credit up to 20% annually with loss free experience
- Agency Operations Improvement Review credit of 10% available
- On-line renewal applications available for ease of completion
- Automatic Renewals available – No application required!
- Flexible underwriting for independent insurance agencies of all sizes, including both P&C and L&H-only agencies
- E&O committee of member agents providing program oversight
- Experienced E&O program administrators with underwriting authority in your state
- Prompt underwriting turn-around time and policy delivery
- Leader in policy innovation and solutions for unique and emerging agency exposures
- Complimentary access to “E&O Happens” risk management website and the E&O claims Advisor Newsletter
- First and Third Party Breach of Data coverage included in policy form
- Agency Umbrella and EPL policies available
- Various payment plans available to meet your needs
- Competitive & stable premiums for all agency sizes
- Check out our Programs Highlights Checklist for even more advantages.